World Aviation Festival
TA Connections is excited to return to the World Aviation Festival - Europe. We’ll be exhibiting a the World Aviation Festival September 26-28 in Lisbon, Portugal to highlight our disrupted passenger management, crew lodging and logistics, and digital operations solutions for airlines from around the world.
Book a meeting with us at the Aviation Festival in Europe
Join us at the World Aviation Festival-Europe to discover three of our management solutions: TA Crew Hub and TA Disruption Hub, both with Intelligent Ticketing Switch, a new, state-of-the-art integrated technology, and TA Digital Hub, that digitizes otherwise manual and paper-based operations.
With TA Crew Hub, our crew logistics management system, and Intelligent Ticketing Switch, airlines are able to:
- Automate 97% of crew scheduled and IROP accommodations and transportation
- Get instant visibility into data and insights in a consolidated user interface, including global operations and layovers, and deep analytics and reporting insights
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost by controlling leakages like hotel cancellations, no-shows, taxes, and buy-backs
With TA Disruption Hub, our passenger disruption system and Intelligent Ticketing Switch airlines can:
- Improve customer loyalty by creating a positive customer experience during disruption events
- Control costs by setting business logic and rules, including Max Fare Policy, fare type, class of service, and preferred carriers by passenger or carrier operations rules
- Manage customer communications with notifications for customers about flights and disruption events with their preferred method of communication
- Gain full visibility into all available flights on a single platform and can be integrated between airlines Passenger Service Systems (PSS) and Departure Control Systems (DCS)
With TA Digital Hub, airlines can
- Digitize the ramp operation to tracks bags, manages aircraft weight and balance systems, and alerts passengers if their checked bag doesn’t make it on the flight
- Gain real-time transparency into aircraft turnaround, and monitor every step to improve on-time performance for arrival and departure tasks
- Create a digital and mobile airport operation to reduce reliance on airport infrastructure
Register for a meeting with TA Connections at the World Aviation Festival today.
To learn more about our entire suite of digital solutions for airline passengers, crews, and operations, you can also check out our Digital Disruption in Aviation Series.