Join TA Connections at Aviation Festival Asia 2024
TA Connections is excited to attend the Aviation Festival Asia! We’ll exhibit at this year’s event in Singapore from February 28-29, 2024, providing live demonstrations for all of our products and expert insights in a panel on irregular operations.
TA Connections at Aviation Festival Asia
This year’s show is held by Terrapin at the Suntec Singapore Convention Center.
- Date: Feb. 28-29, 2024
- Live TA Connections product demonstrations: Booth E16
- Expert panel: Anthony Murray, our General Manager and Digital iOS Product Owner, will lead a panel discussion. Join him on February 28 at 15:10 to learn What Airlines can do to Ensure a Human-centric Approach to the Digital Passenger Experience.
At Aviation Festival Asia, attendees will have the opportunity to learn about TA Connections’ range of products and solutions, including:
- TA Crew Hub, TA Disruption Hub, TA Ramp, TA Inflight, and TA Airport
- How to reduce costs across your airline’s operation, from crew layover management to passenger IROP events
- How to reduce your lost baggage events and claims costs, and increase baggage handling efficiency
- How to mobilize and empower your agents to resolve passenger concerns in the moment as they occur
- How to improve your passengers’ inflight, airport, and baggage experiences
- How to automate your airline’s payment processes, crew scheduling and logistics, and passenger disruption resolution
Stop by our booth for a personalized demonstration with us on how to reduce costs, improve the passenger experience, and increase revenue.